HPCL Recruitment Oct. 2014 Online application, www.hpclcareers.com
HPCL Bharti in Oct. 2014 application form www.hindustanpetroleum.comInvited Application at HPCL, Mumbai for Technicians, Craftsman, Laboratory Anlyst, Junior Admin Assistant & Boiler Attendant in Oct. 2014. Total 47 posts are available for above post. All information regarding Qualification Education, Concessions Relaxation, Remuneration, How to Apply these all details available below.
HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Regd. Office: 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai -400020.
CIN No. L23201MH1952GOI008858
Recruitment of Technicians & Craftsman in various departments (Operations, Boiler, Maintenance & Laboratory)
Following Position are available at HPCL:
- Technician -Operations
- Technician - Boiler
- Technician- Instrumentation
- Technician- Mechanical
- Craftsman-Maint. Mech. (Chem. Plant)
- Laboratory Analyst
- Junior Admn Assistant
- Boiler Attendant
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
- The candidates need to apply online for the position. Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities.
- The relevant link is available for on line submission of application under 'Careers Opportunities' section on www.hpclcareers.com or www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up to 10th November 2014 upto 2359 hrs. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
- Candidate should keep scanned copy of latest passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph in the online application form.
- Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take printout of the Online Application Form, affix recent passport size photograph, put signature at the space provided and keep safely for future reference.
- Candidates are "NOT" required to submit hard copy of application form to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details.
- PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE:
- a. Applicants are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ? 600/- (fee inclusive of service tax @ 12.36 % and bank charges oK 35/-). Applicants can make the payment of fee thru challan or on line thru debit/credit card by choosing appropriate mode at the time of filling online application.
- b. SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- i. Payment through challan at State Bank of India (SBI): Under this option candidates are required to take a print of '2 part challan' (1 .Candidate copy, 2.Bank copy) along with filled application form. Non-Refundable Amount of Rs 600/ - (fee inclusive of service tax and bank charges of Rs. 35/-) for General & OBC-NC candidates is to be deposited through pre-printed challan in HPCL Power jyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any branch of SBI across country after two working days from date of online application. Candidates are required to ensure that bank affixes 'payment received' stamp and Journal no. on two parts of challan. Candidates are required to collect the 'Candidate's copy' of 2 part challan from bank and preserve the same for future reference. Once the payment is received by HPCL against the application no., payment status will change to "Payment Received". Please ensure that your payment status is changed to "payment received" within 3-4 working days from the date of payment of application fee as the applications with other payment status will not be accepted. In case payment status is not updated within 3-4 working days then kindly send the scanned copy of paid challan to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ii. Online Payment through Debit/ Credit card: Under this option candidates can pay applicable application fee online by using Debit/Credit card. The payment status will automatically change to "Payment Received", immediately on successful receipt of fees. In case the payment status does not change immediately, candidates are required to retry payment through Debit/ Credit card or pay through challan at SBI. All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is "Payment Received". The transaction will be considered "incomplete" in case of any other payment status due to any reason. Once the payment is done, candidates are required to take print of acknowledgement of payment and preserve the same for future reference.
- No other mode of payment than those mentioned above will be accepted.
- NOTE: Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fees.
Important Links are given below:
For Complete Notification in Hindi available below in .pdf form: